Magazines, newspapers and television shows have all been to visit us here at Hen Corner and as always we invite people to ‘Join us on the Journey’.
We are also really excited about the launch of Hen Corner TV!
Do check out our series of films: ‘Ten Top Tips for Keeping Chicks’
Some of our media highlights are below:
2) Pigs, Ham and Sausages were featured on our Out & About page
1) We were pleased to help Primary Teacher Update with an article about incorporating bee keeping in Key Stages 1 & 2 to support the National Curriculum
1) Out & About for August and September focuses on Foraging
1) The Jellied Eel, London’s magazine for Ethical Eating published this lovely article about us
1) This month’s Out & About article was all about our Feather Down Farm break
1) Dawn Francis-Pester’s feature about Hen Corner was published in Grow It! Magazine
2) Asparagus was centre stage for this month’s feature in Out and About
2) Country Smallholding magazine published an article that I had written about our Urban Smallholding
3) Lost in London’s book was published, the chapter on City Chicks was written at Hen Corner!
2) Our article about Bees was in Out and About magazine
1) Featured in Country Living Magazine
2) A film that we made at Hen Corner was released on the Omlet Website
1) Our Christmas at Hen Corner article was published in Out and About magazine
2) Part two of our interview was published in Out and About magazine alongside our article ‘Pumpkins for the Party’.
We were interviewed for local magazine Out and About and our article ‘Cider in the City’ was featured as the first of regular articles.
2) Lost in London are putting together a new book. Camila Ruz visited for an interview.
Hen Corner was featured in the local BRAG News (Brentford Recycling Action Group).
We were featured alongside other people who live with food in the article ‘No such thing as a free lunch?’ in March edition of Olive Magazine
The photo shoot for Olive with award-winning photographer Stuart Wood
We were interviewed by Chloe Scott- Moncrieff for Olive Magazine.
We launched our Cider Sunday film.
We began filming for Hen Corner TV.
1) Wall Street Journal Putting the Chic in Chicken Coop; looking at the growing trend of city dwellers trying to live sustainably
3) Omlet Newsletter The wonderful people who make the Eglus that we’ve got here at Hen Corner.
The One Show, BBC1, decided to have a cracking Easter special this week. Not only were they watching baby chicks hatch in the studio, but they were out on the road visiting chicken owners around London. It was a delight to welcome them here to Hen Corner!
We were asking questions on Gardeners Question Time
We had the photo shoot for our article in Lost in London magazine.
We filmed for Market Kitchen Big Adventure looking at the local produce of Hampshire.
We were included in an article for Observer Food Monthly as London cider producers.
Join us on the Journey!